UE4 Tutorial - Random Maze Generator (2021)

It's been about 6 years since I posted a tutorial on how to generate a maze inside of UE4. Today I present a revised tutorial that i think is significantly better than my initial one. One bonus is that this is also a video.

This maze generator is what I'm using in my current project Salvos. Salvos is Maze Survival type game. If you want to find more information about this, be sure to check out my Facebook page where I post more frequent updates. Link below:

Salvos Game

If you like the video and find it helpful, let me know. Be sure to share what your using it for. :)

Comments

  1. Cross-posting from youtube -- Great tutorial, Michael. I just wen through it twice to make sure I didn't miss something but when I get to the end and drag my blueprint actor in to the scene (57:46) it doesn't populate my instanced mesh/maze, just the standard white blueprint sphere. The little thumbnail in the content browser also appears blank. Any thoughts on where I can check again?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts